General Risk Disclosure
This notice provides You with information about the risks associated with Crypto-Assets, Decentralized Finance (DeFi) and Smart Contracts.
This is the alpha version of the Equalizer V1.0. It is provided "as is" and we don't make any warranties including the Equalizer's Platform is error-free or secure. Use it at your own risk.
The smart contracts of Equalizer's Platform are audited for known vulnerabilities by a professional audit company. The audit report is available for your analysis on Equalizer's website.
There are risks involved when using this platform. Please read the documentation to understand the risks involved.
Crypto-Assets should be seen as high-risk digital assets and You should never invest funds that You cannot afford to lose.
Crypto-Assets are digital assets with high volatility. Crypto-Assets are not appropriate for all investors. You should not deal in Crypto-Assets unless You have the necessary knowledge and expertise, understand these digital assets’ characteristics and your exposure to risk.
You should also be satisfied that the Crypto-Assets are suitable for You in light of your circumstances and financial position.
Decentralized Finance (DeFi) involves several risks, including but not limited to:
- 1.attacks which often exploit Smart Contracts vulnerabilities;
- 2.the risk of a “rug pull”, where one user can cause a token’s price to significantly drop by withdrawing a big portion of funds from the pool;
- 3.the riskier pools;
- 4.losses due to the fluctuation of prices of tokens in a trading pair or liquidity pool.
- 5.the fees and the profitability can change anytime due to market conditions and due to governance decisions
In high volatility periods, the DeFi industry suffers, as Liquidity Providers withdraw their liquidity to counteract negative trends or capitalize on opportunities.
Flash lending fees are dynamic. The applicable flash loan fees can be updated based on the decision of the governance votes.
Before using the Platform, you should review the relevant documentation to make sure you understand how the Platform works.
Our Website cannot substitute for professional advice and independent verification. Our content is intended to be used and should be used for informational purposes only.
It is crucial to do your own research before taking any flash loan. You should take independent financial advice from a professional or independently research and verify, any information that you find on our Website and wish to rely upon.
Taking into consideration the above-mentioned, You hereby agree that:
- 1.You assume all risks in connection with Your access and use of the Website, the Platform and the Smart Contracts;
- 2.You expressly acknowledge that Equalizer shall not be liable for any damages arising from or in any way related to Your use of the Website, the Platform or the Smart Contracts;
- 3.You expressly waive and release Equalizer from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, or damages arising from or in any way related to Your use of the Website, the Platform or the Smart Contracts.