How do I list a vault on Equalizer?
This guideline presents Equalizer Vault listing criteria and the listing process. To list an Equalizer Vault on the Equalizer Platform the vault (token) needs to meet the listing criteria presented in section 2 and you need to create a Pull Request as presented in section 3.
- 3.The token MUST be listed on two or more Decentralized Exchanges (DEXs) on the same blockchain as the Vault.
- 4.The average daily trading volume of the token on the DEXs MUST exceed $200000.
- 5.Token liquidity on the DEXes MUST exceed $200000.
- 6.The token MUST be an ERC-20-compliant token.
- 7.Token MUST NOT be a deflationary token.
With the token, we refer to the token for which the vault has been created.
The Equalizer team will check if the vault meets the requirements and approve or deny the listing. If the request is denied because the vault doesn't meet the criteria, a processing fee of 5000 EQZ will be charged for the listing request.